Toronto Homeowners Can Borrow Up To $125K Interest-Free and Make Homes More Energy Efficient
*NEW* Through the Home Energy Loan Program (HELP), Toronto homeowners can borrow up to $125,000 to cover the cost of home energy improvements, such as:
- Insulation: basement/attic/exterior wall
- Air sealing (e.g. weather stripping or caulking)
- Air-source heat pumps
- Window / door replacements
- Geothermal systems
- High-efficiency water heaters
- High-efficiency furnaces / boilers / air conditioners
- Tankless water heaters
- Drain-water heat recovery systems
- Toilet replacements
- Solar hot water systems
- Rooftop solar PV panels
- Electric vehicle charging stations (Level 2)
- Battery storage
For a limited time, zero-percent interest rates and terms of up to 20 years of amortization on qualifying measures.
HELP makes it easy and affordable for homeowners to pay for home improvements over time and access rebates offered by utility companies and the Federal government. Once funding is approved, homeowners can hire the contractor of their choice and complete their renovations.
Homeowners may also be eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant which is stackable with this program.
To learn more about the loans and incentives available through the Home Energy Loan Program, please register for one of the following webinars: