Manitoba Commercial Financial Incentives for Insulation
Indigenous Small Business Program
- A-line LED bulbs to help you save instantly on your energy bill.
- Faucet aerators and pre-rinse spray valves to help you save instantly on your water and energy bills.
- Same day assessment for even more energy efficiency upgrades.
- Enhance your space and save even more on your energy bill by upgrading to
- LED linear lamps
- Specialty LED bulbs
- LED exit signs
- Smart thermostats
- Lighting controls
- Pitched roof insulation
Building Envelope (Commercial) - Manitoba Hydro
- Surface insulation incentive factor (R-25 to R-30 effective required) = 7.5¢/R/ft2;
- Cavity insulation incentive factor (R-40 to R-50 effective required) = 3.0¢/R/ft2.
- Surface insulation incentive factor (R-17 to R-20 effective required) = 7.5¢/R/ft2;
- Cavity insulation incentive factor (R-17 to R-20 effective required) = 4.0¢/R/ft2.
New Buildings Program
Energy Modelling Assistance Incentive: up to $10,000 to customers who submit a completed design energy modelling report before their project is tendered
Performance Path Incentive: Design or Construction – $1.00 / ft2
Proven Performance: $0.50/sq. ft. to $2.00/sq. ft. for demonstrating whole-building energy savings of at least 5% better than NECB (up to 20% better)