Colombie Britannique : Aides financières pour l’isolation des bâtiments institutionnels
[n’est disponible qu’en anglais]
[accordian divider_line= » » class= » » id= » »][toggle title= »Green Municipal Fund » open= »no »]
Green Municipal Fund
The Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) has provided funding for capital projects that mitigate the impacts of climate change, including retrofits, construction, replacement, expansion, or purchase and installation of fixed assets or infrastructure. The projects demonstrate an innovative solution or approach to a municipal environmental issue, and offer significant environmental benefits, a strong business case and social advantages, and are complemented by local policies and measurement systems.
- Low-interest loan for up to 80% of eligible project costs, to a maximum of $5 million (or $10 million for high-ranking projects)
- Grant amount set at 15% of the loan
Applications are accepted year-round, but approval dates are made twice a year.
Contact: 613-907-6208 | 1-877-997-9926 | email[/toggle][/accordian]
[accordian divider_line= » » class= » » id= » »][toggle title= »Project Implementation Funding » open= »no »]
Project Implementation Funding
Up to 75% of the incremental cost of energy efficiency projects to help implement efficiency projects. The funding level is also based on a tiered approach, meaning projects that were previously too costly may now be eligible for richer incentives.
Building needs to be electrically heated.
Contact: Lower Mainland: 604-522-4713 | Elsewhere: 1-866-522-4713 | email[/toggle][/accordian]
[accordian divider_line= » » class= » » id= » »][toggle title= »Commercial Custom Design Program: Retrofit Projects » open= »no »]
Commercial Custom Design Program: Retrofit Projects
Program for buildings designed with energy conservation in mind.
- Energy Study Funding: 50% of the cost to a maximum of $25,000.
- Capital Incentive Funding: The additional cost of implementing the approved energy conservation measure over and above the cost of an otherwise equivalent yet less efficient alternative, less the value of one year’s worth of natural gas savings.
- Implementation Bonus Funding: Offered to those who successfully deliver more than half of the approved energy savings, up to $25,000.
Buildings need to be heated with natural gas.
Contact: 1-866-884-8833 | email [/toggle][toggle title= »Custom Business Efficiency Program » open= »no »]
Custom Business Efficiency Program
A program for buildings with high-performance designs that deliver energy savings.
- Energy Study Funding: No cost walk-through energy assessment to help identify energy saving opportunities for your project.
- Energy Modelling Study: $1,500 towards the cost of the energy study, and 50% advance from your expected rebate (up to $6,000).
- Rebates: Based on $0.10/estimated annual kilowatt hour (kWh) saved, and provided once your project is complete and the energy savings are confirmed. Final rebate amounts range from $1,000 to over $300,000.
Karen d’Aoust, PowerSense Small Business Representative | 250-469-8035 | 1-855-857-7411 | email
Central Okanagan Kelly Hewson, CEM, PowerSense Technical Advisor | 250-717-0809 | email
South Okanagan / Similkameen Perry Feser, CEM, PowerSense Technical Advisor | 250-770-4607 | email
Phil Hawkes, CEM, PowerSense Technical Advisor | 250-770-4606 | email
Kootenay / Boundary Doug Limminen, CEM, PowerSense Technical Advisor | 250-368-0509 | email[/toggle][/accordian]