Nouvelle-Écosse : Aides financières pour l’isolation des bâtiments
[n’est disponible qu’en anglais]
[accordian divider_line= » » class= » » id= » »][toggle title= »Green Municipal Fund » open= »yes »]
The Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) has provided funding for capital projects that mitigate the impacts of climate change, including retrofits, construction, replacement, expansion, or purchase and installation of fixed assets or infrastructure. The projects demonstrate an innovative solution or approach to a municipal environmental issue, and offer significant environmental benefits, a strong business case and social advantages, and are complemented by local policies and measurement systems.
- Low-interest loan for up to 80% of eligible project costs, to a maximum of $5 million (or $10 million for high-ranking projects)
- Grant amount set at 15% of the loan
- Scoping Study (identifies energy saving opportunities): half the cost to a maximum of $1,000
- Feasibility Study (determines the cost and energy saving ratio): free to a maximum of $15,000
- Up to 50% of the total eligible costs to a max. of $500,000, including full cost of energy modelling to a max. of $15,000
- Interest free multi-year financing for remaining energy efficient project costs
Applications are accepted year-round, but approval dates are made twice a year.
Contact: 613-907-6208 | 1-877-997-9926 | email
[accordian divider_line= » » class= » » id= » »][toggle title= »Custom Projects » open= »no »]
Efficiency One (previously Efficiency Nova Scotia) offers up to half of the total costs for eligible projects.
Incentive amounts vary depending on the size of the project, the energy efficiency effectiveness of the measure, and the financial need of the organisation.
Facilities must be electrically heated, and usually require a peak electrical demand of at least 50 kW/month.
Contact: 1-877-999-6035 | email[/toggle][toggle title= »Construction » open= »no »]
Efficiency One (previously Efficiency Nova Scotia) offers financial assistance to those looking to build, expand, or conduct a major renovation project incorporating a highly efficient design.
Contact: 1-877-999-6035 | email[/toggle][/accordian]